As mentioned a few posts ago, here is a list of the games that have gone through our idea filter and dropped down into the Book Development stage. If you're a regular reader, the chances are none of these are of surprise to you, although I'm not sure we've blogged about all of them. So, in no particular order, here is the list.
- Illusion (working title) - Set in the 19th Century, players are in some way involved with a magical stage act. A game of secrets and showmanship, where nothing is ever quite what you expected. Uses a thematic system based on playing cards (although dice-based rules are included).
- Additional 23rd Letter Material (working title) - The game of psychics and conspiracies. Over the years, we've written (and rewritten) a bunch of source material that was never published. The Projects Sourcebook almost saw the light of day, but not quite. This body of work includes detailed information on playing Network and Project campaigns, revised psychic abilities, GM information on the Powers, Terata, and more.
- War of the Worlds: Earth (working title) - Set after an invasion by Martians which has left physical and ecological devastation. Based on H. G. Well's "The War of the Worlds", characters pick up the pieces after that novel. See the War of the Worlds: Earth category for more info.
- ERIS - The system used by The 23rd Letter, War of the Worlds: Earth and others. This book will be available for free PDF download.
- 6 - A spy game, set in the height of the Cold War. For advanced role-players only, this game uses a very narrative system and Tiered Play to create intricate plots in an atmosphere of fear and mistrust.
There is no set publish date for any of these, but if there is any game that you'd especially like to see first, please let us know in the comments. War of the Worlds: Earth is likely to be the last of those games to be published, just looking at the amount of work still needing done.